The Australian Yoga Therapy Conference
(AYTC) is Australia’s premier Yoga therapy event featuring, Dr. Shirley Telles, internationally acclaimed Yoga therapist, medical doctor, neuroscientist, and the world's most prolific Yoga researcher. Shirley is joined by leading Australian Yoga therapists.
The AYTC is the only chance you have all year to meet, network and learn from leading Australian and international Yoga therapists all under one roof. We have limited the conference to 180 delegates to create a more intimate learning experience so don’t miss out!
You will Learn:
• Practical tips and tools you can implement with your students/clients immediately
• The latest, cutting edge research into Yoga
• The effect of Yoga on the Immune System
• How Yoga therapy can be a catalyst for change
• The effect of Yoga on Fertility
• The role of Yoga in Intellectual Disability
• About the importance of Therapeutic Yoga classes
• How Yoga can benefit those with auto-immune conditions, like CFS and fibromyalgia
• How Yoga therapy can support women during Assisted Reproductive Technology
• The effect of Yoga on atrial fibrillation (abnormal heart beat)
• What you need to know when working in a hospital setting
• Yoga for Addiction Recovery
• Yoga and Ageing and much more!
Benefits of attending the AYTC
• Learn from leading Yoga therapists and researchers
• Learn specific, practical techniques that you can apply with your students and clients immediately
• Educate yourself about the latest Yoga research and practices
• Connect with like-minded professionals in the field of Yoga therapy
• Deepen your knowledge of Yoga as a therapeutic practice
• Earn 12 CPD points
AYTC is for
• Yoga therapists seeking to expand your knowledge
• Yoga teachers who want to learn more so you can help your students more effectively and safely
• Medical doctors, health professionals and complementary therapists who want to use evidence-based, Yoga practices in their work
• Yoga researchers seeking to learn from and connect with leading researchers
The conference is proudly supported by the IAYT and the AAYT.
Book your tickets now!
Delegate Feedback from previous conferences
“I feel so filled up by the conference and got so much useable information; I am teaching a retreat in Bali and sharing some of the info already.”
Carole Baillargeon, NT
“I want firstly to say how much I enjoyed the Yoga Therapy Conference. The speakers were of an exceptionally high standard which made my trip from Perth extremely worthwhile.”
Anne Hesford, WA
“I absolutely LOVED the conference!”
Elisabeth Palmer, VIC
“Thank you for another great conference. An inspiring selection of speakers once again.”
Alison Verbruggen, QLD
“The Australian Yoga Therapy Conference in Sydney was amazing and it has really changed my life."
Jei Whelan, QLD
Date: 15 - 16 August 2015, 9am - 5pm
Venue: Amora Hotel Sydney